Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nostalgia

so yesterday. which was wednesday. has been the busyiest and most packed ever. in the history of my home schooled life. firstly i was awake for more than 24 hours straight.

i got so much done. i figured out my future. i planned my sweet 16. i know my purpose in life.

deep huh?

oh i shall start by giving you my dear reader-

[who even bothered to type out this address, with all the hyphens and stuff, because? u know me. u have heard of me. most probably u are an acquaintance who i have accepted to belong to my meagre list of contacts on msn.] a little background peek.


the only publicity i get is through msn. oh wait. on face book. cool. going to do that later.
i used to go to PLMGSP. and i went back to sch the other day.
really weird. everything looked so small. thats probably cos im rather big now.
haha.
oh and before that i watched ink heart with my cousin. yup, thats u jolene!
i spent quite a sum of money that day. on food and the book store and tickets.
it was so fun. except that i was sort of crazy that day.

CNY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home