Wednesday, January 21, 2009

on the express to being like everyone else

intellectually!
i feel behind. haha. its not even a feeling.
i am behind.

i gave myself a hoilday. cos the initial plan was for me to go to kl and then melacca with my momma and dada. we didnt go cos the car broke down,yet again. how many times would i have to witness, more like sit in the car. for me to get a hint.
and that hint is to take the bus!! or mrt. you cant expect to be chauferred your whole life. at least until im 18. i cant wait to drive!
while we were on the way to the woods area.
take a line, pick a number and wait for your turn.
boy, was i not excited to spend two weeks like that, in that situation.
ugh. i need tution! anyone out there? willing to sponser a kids bio practical fees?
haha. need to pester my mum to sign me up for smart lab. so i can be a smatter more smarter.

"commit to the Lord, the plans of your heart!"
and they won't fail. the Lords plans have never failed.
im not ashamed to admit to the world that im a CHRISTIAN. haha. im free.
its a relationship, not a religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home