Saturday, January 24, 2009

im no bodiess fool

Step up, step up, step upStep up, step up, step upStep up, step up, step upFall backTake a look at meAnd you'll seeI'm for realI feel what only I can feelAnd if that don't appeal to youLet me knowAnd I'll go'Cuz I flowBetter when my colors showAnd that's the way it has to beHonestly'Cuz creativityCould never bloomIn my roomI'd throw it all away before I lieSo don't call me with a compromiseHang up the phoneI've got a backboneStronger than yoursLa la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laYeah, yeah, yeah[chorus]If you're trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I'm not down with thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you're trying to turn me into something elseI've seen enough and I'm over thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryGo ahead and tryYou don't knowYou think you know me like yourselfBut I fearThat you're only telling me what I wanna hearBut do you give a damnUnderstandThat I can'tNot be what I amI'm not the milk in cereals in your spoonIts not a simple here if I'm not so soonI might've fallen for that when I was fourteenAnd a little more greenBut it's amazing what a couple of years can meanLa la la la la laLa la la la la la laLa la la la la laYeah, yeah[chorus]If you're trying to turn me into someone elseIts easy to see I'm not down with thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you're trying to turn me into something elseI've seen enough and I'm over thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryGo ahead and tryGo ahead and tryTry to look me in the eyeBut you'll never see insideUntil you realizeRealizeThings are trying to settle downJust try to figure outExactly what I'm aboutIf it's with or without youI don't need you doubtin' me[chorus]If you're trying to turn me into someone elseIt's easy to see I'm not down with thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you're trying to turn me into something elseI've seen enough and I'm over thatI'm not nobody's foolIf you wanna bring me downGo ahead and tryTryLa la la la la la (yeah, yeah)La la la la la la la (yeah, yeah)La la la la la la (oh)La la la la la la (would you be laughing out loud)La la la la la la la (if I played to my own crowd)La la la la la la (try)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home